Interior Painting – Fort Worth, TX
Love Your Living Spaces
Although you may not realize it, you spend a lot of time in your house, whether working in the office or sitting down at the kitchen table for a fun family dinner. That’s exactly why your interior surfaces should actually reflect your desired mood, personality, and preferences. What does the chipped or worn-down paint on your ceiling or mantels say about you and your family? A dynamic change with some new colors for the walls could be just the thing to turn your house into a home. At Platinum Painting, we take the time to understand your personal goals and help you realize them with our unmatched experience, top-brand products, and precise attention to detail. To get started on your interior painting project and get a free quote, contact our Fort Worth, TX location today.
Why Choose Us:
- Based in Fort Worth
- Bonded & Insured
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Serving All of North Texas
What Can We Paint?
At Platinum Painting, our professionals have experience with all sorts of interior spaces, from small condos and single bedrooms to sprawling three-floor houses. If it can be painted, you can bet that we’ll complete the job to perfection! We can do these interior services:
- Walls (of any height)
- Ceilings (of any height)
- Doors & Windows
- French Doors & Windows
- Crown Moldings & Chair Rail Moldings
- Wood Shelves & Cabinets
- Wainscotting & Paneling
- And so much more!
The Steps of Interior Painting
- Initial Set Up – Before we open the first paint can, we will move all the drapery and furniture from the space that we’ll be working with. Then, we take a close look at the project surfaces, providing sanding and caulking where necessary, particularly along the ceiling crowns, doorjambs, and baseboards. However, before our team arrives, we ask that our customers prepare a few things in advance, including storing any beloved paintings and knickknacks and making sure their pets are safe and secure in other rooms. For more information about this process, please view our Getting Started page.
- Painting – Following necessary priming to any areas needing repair, your chosen Sherwin-Williams paint(s) will be evenly applied to the interior surfaces for a beautifully uniform result that you’ll love.
- Cleaning – Once we’re done painting, we won’t leave our workspaces messy! We sweep away any debris, vacuum carpets, throw away trash, and move all of your furniture and décor back into place. Our cleanup process runs so smoothly, that you won’t have to worry about anything.
- Final Inspection – Finally, we’ll walk with you through all of the painted spaces in order to get your feedback and your impressions of our work. Do you notice something amiss? Do we need to make a tweak or two in a certain area? This is your opportunity to make sure that we can leave you completely satisfied.
Dedicated Color Consultation
Not surprisingly, some homeowners quickly become overwhelmed by all of the color options available to them when they start to plan an interior painting project. Which shades would best create the “feel” you’re wanting the rooms to have? What colors will complement your existing décor and design goals best? Should you pick just one color, have contrasting shades, or opt for something even more dynamic? At Platinum Painting, we don’t leave you to make these decisions on your own. After all, we want you to absolutely love the results, and that starts with a confident plan. That’s why we can provide you with a dedicated color consultation. Our team member will come directly to your house and offer many good ideas, helping you feel excited about your painting renovations. Additionally, you can use the Paint Color Visualizer from Sherwin-Williams to get a better idea of the colors they have available and how your home would look in different shades.
Interior Painting FAQs
At Platinum Painting, we know that inviting a service company into your home to make improvements requires trust. After all, we’re homeowners too! Our team strives to give you a seamless, enjoyable experience from beginning to end, whether it’s for a single room or a makeover for the entire house. We guarantee your satisfaction with our work and will give you results you’ll love. To help you get to know us better, we’ve provided responses to these common questions that we get about our interior painting services. We hope this information helps you feel confident choosing us for your next painting project.
What do you do to protect my belongings?
Before we open the first can of paint, we take the time to make sure that your possessions are safe and won’t get paint on them. We will carefully move the drapery and furniture out of the space where we’re working, but we will have you handle fragile items so that you can rest easy about their condition. When we’re finished, we will vacuum, sweep, and pick up any trash in the room. Finally, we’ll put the furniture back exactly as it was before. Our goal is to leave no trace that we were ever there—other than the beautiful paint on the walls, of course.
How long does the process take?
Our team works to improve your home efficiently. Within four days of your initial call, we can have one of our estimators come to your home. If you want to proceed with the project right away, we can schedule the it as soon as two weeks afterward. We use this time to gather all the supplies we’ll need. The duration of the painting itself will depend on the number and size of the rooms involved in the project. With over 10 years of experience painting homes, our team knows how to get the job done as quickly as possible without cutting any corners. Before we’re finished, we’ll have you do a final inspection to confirm that you’re completely satisfied.
Can you paint really high ceilings?
Absolutely! Over the years, we’ve painted over 10,000 homes in North Texas ranging from small condos to sprawling mansions, proving that no residential project is too small or too big for our team to handle. We have the experience and tools to help us reach every inch that you want painted. We pay attention to every precise detail to exceed your expectations with every single project. Also, before we even begin, our estimators factor in any complicated areas so that you have the most accurate estimate possible with fewer surprises down the road.
Do you help me pick the colors?
Yes, we can do that. Although making improvements on your house is exciting when you first start out, it can quickly become overwhelming and stressful, especially as you see how truly limitless your color options are. Luckily, our team provides a color consultation. We can give you advice and guidance to the perfect choice(s), helping you feel confident that you’ll get exactly what you want. If you’d like to experiment with colors on your own, you can use Sherwin-Williams’ Paint Color Visualizer to see how your paint choices will look on your walls.